Donata Marletta on Fri, 1 Aug 2008 23:36:23 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> On-line/Off-line Communities and Digital Arts Festivals...my PhD

Dear Nettimers, I need your help.

As I'm undertaking a PhD research about the emergence of virtual communities
based on the common interest for digital and experimental arts, I would like
to ask you to post comments, suggestions, reflections and anything that
could be helpful for the understanding of this contemporary phenomenon. My
hypothesis is based on the assumption that virtual communities based on a
virtual interaction, enable the emergence of a transnational flow of people,
which meet physically throughout the year during the taking place of digital
arts festivals.

Your contribution is very much appreciated.
Donata Marletta