rinaldo on Sun, 18 May 2008 19:08:56 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> MANIFESTO AGAINST THE PARTECIPATION OF FERLINGHETI TO ''NOT LIKE DANTE'' - plese sign the motion

dear ron ,  ciao amico mio,
i know u know lawrence if can
contact him pls send,

OPEN LETTER TO LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI BY RINALDO RASA 17 MAY 2008
it's impossible that lawrence patronise fascism!

 I have opened the newspaper saturday  17 may 2008
http://www.repubblica.it/

http://www.comune.roma.it/was/wps/portal/!ut/p/_s.7_0_A/7_0_21L?menuPage=/Area_di_navigazione/Sezioni_del_portale/Dipartimenti_e_altri_uffici/Dipartimento_IV/&targetPage=/Area_di_navigazione/Sezioni_del_portale/Dipartimenti_e_altri_uffici/Dipartimento_IV/Homepage/Primo_Piano/info-490703021.jsp

and read that Ferlighetti have encountered the mayor of Rome Alemanno.

Alemanno the fascist said that ''the beat generation was a background to 1968
revolte'  '' but i have to said to you tha Gianni Alemanno is patronized by tha
big ultrarightconsrvativel wing of the extreme right of Italia in the 70s'
RAUTI (archive see www.wikipedia.it)

i remember a reverie of my loved mamma dat say me'' my dear rinaldo you have
fortune  by chance to be not dead cos of the attempt of fascists into the
gallery where train were in august 1974'' (where a train explode by a bomb!)

RAUTI was the leader of the terrorism against the people in those time where at
majority to LeftWing.

why have to do Lawrence with such a situation?,

u may said that the son in law havent no responsability but he married d
daughter of RAUTI

are you have any  suspect that the link isnt  REAL.?

NO, i think that

LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI, THE GREAT VOICE OF THE BEAT GENERATION
HAVENT TO SHINE THE GOVERNMENT FASCIST
HE HAVE, IN MY OPINION TO
INTERRUPT THE ITALIAN TOUR ,
IN ITALIA THE BERLUSCONI FASCIST GOVERNMENT ISNT
A PLACE FOR FREEDOM SPEEK!

who are agree with me please send an email to
network.net@email.it

--------
p.s.  per gli editori di laRepubblica per piacere
mettete solo Rinaldo , Mestre
(lettore dal 1976, bravi!)
grazie
--------