nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:13:02 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Attention:

     subject: Attention:
     from:    "Mr. Kofi Annan" <kofiannan_a@yahoo.com>
     date:    Fri, January 11, 2008 04:24
     to:      undisclosed-recipients:;

Attention:

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and
family?,You may not understand why this mail came to you.We have been
having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2days ago with the
secretary to the UNITED NATIONS.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed
in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONA have agreed to compensate
them with the sum of US$ 100,000. This includes every foriegn contractors
that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an
unfinished transaction or international businesses that
failed due to Government probelms etc.

We found your name in our list and that is why we are
contacting you,this have been agreed upon and have been signed.You are
advised to contact Mr. ___ Ovia of ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC, as he is our
representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque/
International Bank Draft of USD$ 100,000. This
funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? so he will send it to
you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and
telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send
the Draft to you.

Conatct Mr. ___ Ovia immediately for your Cheque:
Person to Contact Mr. ___ Ovia
Email: jimovia124@_____.com
Phone: 234 1 7____77
Thanks and God bless you and your family.Hoping to hear
from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft.

Making the world a better place.

Regards,

Mr. Kofi Annan
Former Secretary (UNITED NATIONS).