Anivar Aravind on Mon, 1 Oct 2007 00:44:50 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> V. Sasi Kumar: The Story of Free Software in Kerala

Patrice Riemens wrote:
>>From the author's own blog "Free as in Freedom"
>

> This is the story of Free Software in the state of Kerala in India.
> I wrote this for a book entitled Knowledge Society and Development
> -- Kerala Experience edited by Antony Palackal of Loyola College,
> Thiruvananthapuram, and Wesley Shrum of Louisiana State University.
> The article is published under a free licence, as mentioned at the
> end of the article. I am putting a slightly modified version here so
> that any interested person can make use of it.

As a list member from kerala, I feel the article fails to address
a lot of community moves outside Thiruvanathapuram, the capital of
Kerala state. It is better if this article will be renamed as story of
free software in Thiruvanathapuram. The story is interesting. But iend
sasikumar misses a lot other efforts happened in the state.

Anivar Aravind

#  more info: majordomo@kein.org and "info nettime-l" in the msg body