Alex Foti on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:09:46 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> green cartography: two attempts

dear fellow global radicals,

http://www.gmktg.it/green_maps.pdf

these are 2 tries at political map-making Mirko and I have developed
for this cartography festival in trento ("cartografie in erba").
What the social question was in the 20th century, the ecological
question is in the 21st century. If this cannot be easily disputed,
it's not easy to say how the global movement formerly known as
the antiglobalization movement can confront catastrophic global
warming and the coming end of our fossil-fuel-based civilization.
Charting intellectual and political viridiana could be helpful
to create additional, possibly more effective, social forms of
environmental action. Candid suggestions and brutal criticisms are
welcome. Apologies for the possible errors and thanks if you cant
point'em out.

rad-dem ciaos from milano,

lx