Michael H Goldhaber on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 00:43:44 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> disturbing?

There is an "International Journal of Baudrillard Studies"? Why do I
find that disturbing? And how can one become a Professor in the
Baudrillard Studies Department of some reputable university? Will it
be housed in the same building as the Brittney  Spears Studies
Department? Or perhaps they will both be housed with Astronomy.

Best,
Michael