nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Fri, 1 Dec 2006 04:54:51 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> cure black magic amil abbas ali shah

  [orig From: "amil abbas ali shah" <dsfghy@_____.com>

Dear, friend!
Do black magic really work?
is it truely possible to harm some one by so called black art?
yes Black magic (sihr) is something that definitely exists and causes harm to people. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) was also afflicted with black magic
Do you Need to BREAK spells cast against you?syed abbas ali shah a popular name in asia is also
famousing in europe and america All his spells are 100% NO-RISK
he does custom spell orders as well.  If you would like him to perform a spell for you that is not currently listed, please do email us at the above address or fon him
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
dont hesitate if you Looking for help with LOVE?
Need help finding someone?
Do you want him/her to notice you?
Need to get your boy/girlfriend back?
Need REVENGE, or an upper hand against your enemies?
Do you want to ensure the success of a business?
Need to BREAK spells cast against you?
marriage problum, property dispute, infertility,etc, syed abbas ali shah is helping people since 21 years in sehwan shareef sindh pakistan ,people are treated all over the world

Here's what real customers are saying:

"Your spells are amazing! I'm so glad I got [my boyfriend] back.  Thanks eMagickSpells!!"
--Lindsay, Chicago, Ill.

"Thank you guys so much. You've really changed my life."
--James D., UK

"I am so glad that I found you.  All the spells I've had work just great."
--Mike, Toronto, Canada
contact information..
e mail _________@gmail.com
cell +92-___-3801968
mailing add.amil abbas ali shah main bazar sehwan sharief sindh pakistan
Best regards,
.