porculus on Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:56:56 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Ohmynews 9-11 articles

> I contributed one about a view from NY.

bah nettime did as well at the time, the malaise was 'palpable' there too, i
mean in the moderation. whoaa my purpose is not to moraly judge, if i pass
on 'moderation' of course, then i suppose the 'special' one at the time
belong to the reflect of the event. i suppose as many here i have kept a
precise souvenir of it. it was a political experience, & yes a nettime one.
about the piece, i just would say first i dont like the super worn out
journalistic global term of 'tragedy' for qualifying such event..it's not an
aesthetic feeling or just a piece of froggy reaction for political
correctness, dont know the exact english meaning of 'tragedy', anyway i
suppose many hearing from a surgeon 'your dad is dead the operation turned
in tragedy' could have as me the idea to right strangle the doc for making a
sacrifice to the euripes'gods..'tragedy' sound for me then as a social
pantalonnade, a 2nd rated farce for social worker & social mourner & one
show there the media that prepare in huge & great & kolossal guard of honour
for politician in their super badest role, a character they cant to not
play, they were trained for that, & perhaps they are less guilty
then..playing but for a true tragedy then, an euripides ones, that could
make huges new amount of dead with overplayed passions+ stunning cold
horror, the one of the so good guies who could just made mistakes but never
crimes.
if the guy laden havent 'nozing against american people but just his
government', it's then america is not a democratie or the guy laden dont
give a damn fuck of democratie as a good people of god would have to, for
god they are gentle lamb, not 'citizen' that could vote for a chef who
wouldnt be of divine essence but a drunkard that just could want blow job
for free. imagine..
if bush do a killing war for fuliginous purpose in irak, it's cause the
american people is misleaded, or cause 'the democratie is not functionning,
unamericanizing'. then for my opinion & for the sake of the idea i have of
democratie, which couldnt be ozer than a quite moral regime but just a
amoral political regime, & the less worst as churchill said, i think
american people wanted it.
ho as well as huge majority of french people was petainiste in 1940 or
germany people was for hitler in 1933, amen. & of course it would be idiot
to individually judge the guy of 1940 or 33 just cause we know what happen
after, but it's interrsting to analyse it & why. democratie is a regime & a
not a moral or godly one, god didnt like it, you cant have your cake & eat
it, or god or making politics in calculing for doing less mistake, or an
innocent lamb who will go in paradise or a citizen that would go in hell,
oftenly the serial killers love to run with the hare & hunt with the
hunds..it's in all american sitcom i dayly see at my tv & i suppose one
could say only dayly bullshit at my tv, most, but not all, or then god dont
exist at all