Jon Lebkowsky on Sat, 17 Jun 2006 21:02:25 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> A Modest Proposal

On 6/17/06, Bruce Sterling <bruces@well.com> wrote:

> Of course, this gaudy tech-fix may be a tad too "California Ideology"
> for the goofy leftists of nettime, but hey, at least that prospect
> would give us something exciting to talk about that hasn't been
> repeatedly chewed for years.

Hey, this  would propel nettime into the 1999, if not the 21st century.

Bruce Sterling, the very first American ever to join the nettime list
> http://blog.wired.com/sterling

Not so sure about that, brother. I think Dery beat both of us here.

~ Jon

--
Jon Lebkowsky
http://weblogsky.com