Heiko Hansen on Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:48:13 +0200 (CEST)

AW: <nettime> RE: nettime as idea

Garcia:

>But I do not think that these discussions are disconnected to issues of more
>substance.  How we treat each other in our communities of discourse is an
>important expression (and test) of our politics in practice.

I like this problem and I had to think about an interview with Andrea Branzi
I recently read:

"As always, there is the problem of the environment and the problem of the
evironmentalists. These are two separate questions. Personally, I have never
met an environmentalist who gave any signs of a concern for humanity, a
sense of delicacy toward people (who are an important part of nature)"

It might be unnecessarily impossible per se, but what about the idea of
style - in activism ...