Hans Bernhard on Tue, 2 May 2006 09:30:40 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Police officer killed in Berlin?

We hereby declare this found footage video to be an
actionist UBERMORGEN.COM art piece named
"Foriginal Media Hack no. 1, Web 2.0", a physical
manifestation that is to be viewed as a document of the art.

Videolink:
http://www.foriginal.com/no1

//Media Hack Distributor

Repeat