tobias c. van Veen on Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:38:30 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Nettime XI : date: 30th MAY 2006

hi folks,

We are one step closer to realising the Nettime gathering in Montreal:

A DATE : we can now confirm :

    TUESDAY, MAY 30th, 2006

as the date of the MTL Nettime gathering.

LOCATION :

Society for Arts and Technology (SAT)
1195 St. Laurent
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

The Gathering will launch the 7th Edition of the MUTEK festival of digital
culture and electronic music [ http://www.mutek.ca ].

Very, very shortly we will have up a little email list for discussion of
those wishing to partake as they see fit : presenting, conversing,
performing. We'll have one day and night to gather and get down.

Ideas in the brew right now include a print-on-demand publication of recent
Nettime posts (yes! gasp! a Nettime pub!). More info on that soon ..

** Are you able to make it ? CONTACT US ..

yours,

the MTL crew -

tobias, Sophie & Anik