porculus on Sat, 1 Apr 2006 17:08:23 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> The Sudden Stardom of the Third-World City

> All I can say is yeah, Europe is tired, America is tired

holla hombre is it needed to find all ze west tired for finding oneself
suddenly healthy & in great shape even, ok you say in third world one flight
there & there & one havent no time to have a beer for taking it both with a
pulitzer you have take off again, for another great adventure ok ok , beside
myself in my badest day in my 5 liter rapeseed oil wv per hundred kilometer
i could find myself (in my rearview) not just good till for garbage just
cause i am just pass by an aging russian oligarc in his ferrari with 2
bimbo toward riviera..but you know what, nothing is better to find myself
quite good some morning for just inner reason or no reason at all & without
any desire to compete for my fluent hormone, & sometimes i even stop on
crosswalk for letting aging women to pass with a great smile..then i must
admit most of time i throb my engine just for getting the kick of seing them
speeding up & specialy seing their lip prononce some deaf injure for getting
myself some secret contentement & bad pleasure of some back insulte