Florian Cramer on Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:21:47 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> net.edu? - European Graduate School

Am Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2005 um 08:41:59 Uhr (-0700) schrieb lotu5:

> I'm just wondering if folks here have any experience with this school or know
> anyone who does, as I evaluate how to spend my next 3 years of my life. The school
> can be found at http://www.egs.edu .

These here might be of interest:
http://www.paultulipana.net/egs/
http://www.alexanderklemm.ch/?EGS%3A_The_European_Graduate_School_%28NEW_JULY_26%29
http://amsterdam.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-0001/msg00025.html

The single head behind EGS, and as it seems the only tenured, resident
faculty member, is Wolfgang Schirmacher. The above Nettime archive entry
links to more of his postings on this list and might give insight into
his thinking and personality.

- -F

- --
gopher://cramer.plaintext.cc