tobias c. van Veen on Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:32:27 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Happy Birthday: Ten Years After

dear List,

I think there is interest for gatherings, especially from those of us non_europeans and
later-Nettimers who were elsewhere when all The Fun=81 was had in the mid-90s.

Beside a "central" meeting in one of the usual haunts of the digeratti, perhaps another
option is to move away from the Euro-centric geography of this list's origin.

I can't say that North America is all that far (given where various gatherings *could*
be held) but I'd consider hosting something here in Montreal in 2006.=20

If there's interest I'll investigate possibilities.

best,

    tV

tobias c. van Veen, Concept Engineer       -
(SAT) Society for Arts and Technology
Montreal, Canada | http://www.sat.qc.ca    +
http://theupgrade.sat.qc.ca | Upgrade!