nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Thu, 21 Apr 2005 06:47:03 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> This is important to corporations that value their databases - data on clients, etc...

     [orig To: wendytarzian@_____.com; orig From:
      "Tarzian Search Consultants, Inc."
      <tzs05@voyagerhosting.net>]

This is important to corporations that value their databases - data on
clients, etc...

Plus - too many in key positions failing to uphold the Constitution and
protect United States' citizens and businesses. 1st Amendment, 6th
Amendment and more...

Also - redirection of civil rights, especially the 6th amendment is up
to ten years in prison or life if the victim dies.

Hello:

Whom do I contact to file a formal complaint and initiate a legitimate
investigation against the Office of ____ _______ as well as the
Illinois Professional Regulators and ___ __________ of the Chicago Bar
Association and Northwestern University Hospital as well as ____ ____
and ____ ______? Additionally, attorneys with the DOJ that were illegal
in their actions include ___________ _______, _____ ________, ______

Please provide phone and name of the contact person.

Thank you for your assistance.

(Since this is under investigation please note that any who handle this
email will be identified)

The following provides some detail as to the negligence of ____
_______'s office