noemata on Sat, 28 Aug 2004 02:59:15 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> customized spam

it's nice to know someone's reading the spam, thanks.

also i want to say i'm sorry about David,  my condolances.

if you get some of the claim you can please Call
me. I remember   David very well, we used to fish
together, and he mentioned you often,  Geert ,
him read from your books to me in the evening.
I enjoyed it very much, I'll never forget. I'm longed
to say this for some time, its with us, with your read.
thank the read and get into touch, also into att. blank.

kind regards

__