Novica Nakov on Tue, 2 Mar 2004 03:50:00 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> floss enforcement/compliance

ed phillips wrote:

> In fact, however, their licensing literature *is* incorrect on the
> small point of inter-organizational redistribution of MySQL and
> modifications to it or programs that use it.

I think that they are saying that internal redistribution of the original
MySQL version, the one that they have released, must be done in compliance
with the GPL (or the commercial license). But I agree the part about the
using internal applications doesn't sound right. Maybe we should ask them?

--
Novica