Florian Cramer on Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:23:57 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> unstable digest vol 80

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:35:39 +0000
From: Jukka-Pekka Kervinen <xpressed@SDF-EU.ORG>
To: WRYTING-L@LISTSERV.UTORONTO.CA
Subject: iteration_#2

goods soon verse & cranks policy colony trading rays fiddle decide
tends expense hens keen well swept bounty could grape grip video
copied comply penalty genesis & upset upstart desk eyes roaring crossed shrank phrases
prune telex travel hitch whip whipped blocked bloom flushed
touch laptops flies tobacco robbing freshen frets twin window eighty vein
solicit social pages visitor prism column only mainly waste
cannot canyons kite liturgy & young layout admired

ds  so & s ssoo& c sooon crsooon craoonn vranon  veankn vvernks veersks
verrses persse  porsee &polse  & olie && clic &  cricy& ccracy  crrany c
craank corannkscolankks olonkss plonks  poonys ppolny  pooliy tpollic tr
oliicytraliccy radicyy cadicy  codiny ccoling coolong collong roloony ra
lonny rayonyy taysny  trys y ttras f trrad fitraadifidraddiniddadiingddl
dinng dleingg rle ng  rae dg rray de raaysdecrayys eciayss fcidys  fiide
s ffidde  fiidde tfidddl teidddletenddlle enddlee dndsle  deds e ddecs e
 deeci exdeccidexpeciidexpecidde penidee tensde  tensee ttense  teende h
tennds heendds henndss eensds  exns s eexps k exxpe keexppenkeexpeenseen
pennseen ensse n wnsee h wese  hewele hhenell heensll henns l senss k sw
ns  keswes kkeewep keeeneptkeeen pt eenn wt ben  we bon wwelbou weelloun
welll untelll sntyll  swty l sswey c swwep cosweeptcouweppt ouleptt buld
pt  bold t bboud g booun grbouuntgraounntyrapuntty apentyy cpe ty  coe g
y ccou gr cooulgricouuldripoulld ip uldd gp vld  gr vid ggravid grrapide
graapedeorappe eo apee go cpe  gr coe ggricop grripopigriip pieripp vied
ip  vied p vvidd c viide coviddeocomideeo ompdeoo cmpleo  coplyo ccoply
 coopiy pcoppie peopiiedpenpieed enaiedd cnaled  coaltd ccomlty coompty
commply gompply gemplly genplyy penely  penesy ppenesi peenasispennalis
enaalts &nallty & altty & ultyy g upty  geupsy ggenpse geenesetgenneset
eneesit unessis upesiis upssiss &pstis  & stas && utar &  upart& uupsrt
 uppset dupsset depseet dessett uesket  upsk t uupsk e uppst eyupsstaeye
psttaryesstaartes tarrt s rartt d rort  deroat ddesoar deeskaridessk rin
eskk eingsk  eyng k eeyeg c eyyes creyees croyess rroses  roosss rroasse
 rooarsedroaaried oarrind sariing shrinng shringg chrang  crrang ccroank
 crrosnk croossk prossse phosssedphrsseed hrasedd srased  shased sshrses
 shhraes shrrans phraank prrannk pruankk prunnk  phunek pphrne  phhrae t
phrras tehraasetelrasseseleasees lexsess pex es  prx ts ppru tr prruntra
pruuneravrunne aveunee tvelne  teel e ttell h teele hitellexhiteleex itc
lexx ttchex  trch x ttrah w trrav whtraavewhiravvelhipaveel ip vell hp w
el  hi whl hhitwhi hiitchiphittchippitcch ppetchh wpedch  whed h wwhid b
 whhip blwhiip blohipp wlocip  whockp wwhicke whhipkedwhiipped hippped b
ippped blppeed blopedd blooed  bloomd bbloom  bllocm fbloock fllocckeflu
ockkedlusckeed ushkedd bsheed  blhedd bbloed  bllood tblooom tolooom tou
oomm foucom  fluchm ffluch  fllush lfluush lalusshelapushhedaptsheed pto
hedd ttoped  toopsd ttoups  tooucs ftouuch floucch fliuchh lliech  laies
h llapes  laapts tlappto toapttoptobptoopsobatopps bacopss faccps  flcco
s fflico  fllieo rfliies roliees robiess tobbes  tobbis ttobbin toobaing
tobbacng obaaccg fbaccco fraccco freccoo rresco  roesho rrobshe roobbhen
robbbien obbbinn fbbiing frbinng freingg fretng  fretsg ffrets  frress t
freesh twresshetwieshhenwinsheen in henn fn wen  fr win ffrewin frretind
freetsndoretts dowetss tow ts  tww es ttwi ei twwineigtwiin ighwinn wght
in  wihtyn wwinty  wiindy vwinndo veinddowveindoow eindoww ein ow  ein s
w eeig so eiighsoleigghtoliighhtylicghtty icihtyy vcitty  veit y vveit s
 veein soveiin soceinn sociin  socian ssolial soolial sollicl poliici pa
liccitpagiciit agecitt sgesit  soes t ssocs v sooci visocciavisociialisi
ciaal sitiall pitoal  patorl ppagor  paager ppagges pragees prigess vris
es  viisms vvissm  viisim cvissit coisiitocolsittoroluitoor lumtorr pumn
or  prmn r pprin o prris onpriismonlrissm nlyismm cly sm  coy mm ccol ma
 coolumaicollumainoluumninllummn nlyumnn oly mn  ony wn oonl wa onnlywas
onlly astnlyy mstely  mate y mmaie c maain camaiinlcanainnlyanninlly nno
nlyy wnotly  waot y wwast c waast cawasstecanastte anystee cnyote  cayon
e ccanons caannns cannnos kannnot kinnoot kitnott citeot  cate t ccane l
 caany licannyolitanyyonitunyoonsturyonns urgonss krgyns  kigy s kkity &
 kiite & kitte & yitee l yote  liyoue llitoun liituunglitturng ituurgg l
turrgy laurggy layrgyy &ayogy  & youy && yout &  yout & yyout a yooun ad
youungadmounng dmiungg lmirng  laireg llayred laayoed layyoud ayoout