nettime's year end charity on Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:24:01 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> I'm writing this paper and need your help [2x]

Table of Contents:

   p2p ideas...
     ". __ ." <mail_box@gmx.net>

   Syndicated NM/D/Net Art Sites
     liza sabater <listdiva@culturekitchen.com>

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:28:37 +0100
From: ". __ ." <mail_box@gmx.net>
Subject: p2p ideas...

Hey all,

a little Brainstorming from all of you would be great... just doing a
paper for university...

- - Statements to actual p2p developments (more than 4 letter words : ) ...

- - Interesting links Links, Innovations (eg TunA from the Europe Media Lab, Stream-Intercepts) ...

- - Strategies against the music industry

- - p2p as social and democratic phenomenon ?

- - Is lobbying against the music industry possible ?

- - Do you think it possible to organize users ?

- - Now that they crushed centralized structures, do you think the music industry has lost?

- - How to protect the new decentralized p2p nets (zB Encryption,Anonymizer-Blackboxes?! ...)

- - Will Universities back their students or not...

- - Alternative ways for the music industry to make money without
criminalizing their users (eg iTunes and iPod)

... and everything else that might come to your mind...

Thx and Cheers,