MANETAS on Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:36:22 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Informational human rights statement: me so wrong

So Stupid these "basic formulas for informational human rights" , that they
result a quite  useful guide to keep in mind whenever you present something,
so you can do the opposite.
All boring media-workers of the World unite!
The value of information, is in the very fact that we all know that it is
manipulated, that it is a fiction.
Their website ( http://world-information.org/) : the revenge of Telic.

Best

Miltos Manetas