nettime's_nano_pico_femto_atto_zepto_yocto on Sat, 6 Sep 2003 18:00:36 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> make your dildo smaller!! gsidet [x3: navas, zehle, dominguez]

Re: <nettime> DNA and computers
     "Eduardo Navas" <eduardo@navasse.net>
     "Soenke Zehle" <soenke.zehle@web.de>
     "ricardo dominguez" <rdom@thing.net>

From: "Eduardo Navas" <eduardo@navasse.net>
Subject: Re: <nettime> DNA and computers
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 03:51:15 -0600

Nano technology is just amazing.  I actually visited Cal Tech at one point
and was overwhelmed by the tour.  The research is mind blowing.  I do think
the future is in combining computer technology with DNA in a more direct way
as the article I forwarded mentioned.  Here is another interesting summary
on Slashdot on DNA, spaguetti code and computers:
http://science.slashdot.org/science/03/04/26/2131256.shtml?tid=134&tid=191
which some nettimers may already be aware of, but it is defintely worth
keeping in mind.

Eduardo Navas