Michael H Goldhaber on Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:20:35 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Iranonymity

Maybe the mullahs can get puppet dissidents to complain that porn sites
are blocked, thus showing the US is not really willing to grant adult
status to Iranians. Then if the sites are unblocked in reponse , perhaps
that will distract dissidents from dissenting.  It seems to work here.

Best,
Michael

Michael H. Goldhaber

--