Doug Henwood on Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:22:51 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Emasculate the Wicked Culture of Spin andDissembling

Bruce Sterling wrote:

>*I Cannot Figure Out How This Brian Eno Guy, Who Used
>To Wear Leopard Skins and Flamingo Feathers In
>A Glam-Rock Band, Has Become Such a Wise, Humane
>Figure With a Solzhenitsyn-Like Gravitas -- bruces

When I interviewed George Monbiot, he told me that Eno had one of the
finest political minds in Britain, and had influenced him greatly. To
listen to the interview (which is punctuated with some old Eno music
clips), visit <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio.html>.
Scroll down to the July 10, 2003, show (sorry for the poor
organization of the page, but time and resources are in short supply).
--

Doug Henwood
Left Business Observer