Announcer on Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:53:18 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Publications [11x]

Table of Contents:

   fAf August 03: Digital Arts and Culture Conference Papers
     linda carroli <lcarroli@pacific.net.au>

   criticalartware_Version.002.1x532
     jonCates <jcates@artic.edu>

   August SenTinel
     "ST Media" <sentinel@stmedia.org>

   Expect Magazine #2 August 2003
     "J. Lehmus" <exp@surfeu.fi>

   Fwd: ORB // remote is now launched
     "][mez][" <netwurker@hotkey.net.au>

   Perspectives'03 - Call for entries
     "JavaMuseum" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   CfP: Information, Communication and Society- Special Issue on e-Health
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   VERT-Konzert im schnittraum
     Sabine Oelze <Sabine.Oelze@onlinehome.de>

   AYA KARPINSKA and TIM PETERSON at the FLYING SAUCER 8/12
     Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

   Hochschulwettbewerb "digital sparks" 2003 ist entschieden
     "Monika Fleischmann" <digital-sparks@netzspannung.org>

   Wegway Juried Show at SPIN Gallery
     "Steve Armstrong" <Wegway@sympatico.ca>