porculus on Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:46:42 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Graffiti Artists and other illegal art

> Towards that end, I wondered if you might be able to suggest some visual
> artists/activists who I could interview, or articles/books, websites that
talk

one suposed ousamaz waz an artizt who atempt to corporate americanz vizualz
if i dont know where you could find him i know anozer one his names is
volvovitz, he atempt to miss liberty in saying 'from behind she look like an
irakian fatty fries pack rolling in djelabaz zomezing' , italianz have a
greasy dirty hands berlu artizt guy who pervetcly soak in piss juztiz
academeic manipulit clean visual, but the more artizt among artizt is chirac
who achieve to ruin the face of the cyclopean jean marie lepen & all viril &
well hung ugly populizt in giving his own minable face of bourgeois de paris
to the gost that hanted europe