Announcer on Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:08:07 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [8x]

Table of Contents:

   [sydney] DISORIENTATION
     "shannon o'neill" <alias@aliasfrequencies.org>

   Convivial_x_art____(passdocoff_II_)
     innestogreffe <innestogreffe@libero.it>

   Capitalism Lab
     "Lars Iyer" <Lars.Iyer@newcastle.ac.uk>

   Negotiations: upcoming screenings
     Gita Hashemi <gita@ping.ca>

   THIS IS NOT A :Address Correction
     Sonar Radar <intothegloaming@yahoo.com>

   Invitation Connected Club 6/19th The dynamic scale of interactive space
     Floor van Spaendonck <floor@waag.org>

   Park Fiction presents: Unlikely Encounters
     florian schneider <fls@kein.org>

   sound performance Tuesday June 17/smart cinema
     "SMART Project Space" <info@smartprojectspace.net>