Announcer on Wed, 7 May 2003 01:50:44 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Publications [12x]

Table of Contents:

   for the announcer - CFP: M/C-fibre
     David Teh <dteh@arthist.usyd.edu.au>

   [Psrf] Photostatic Retrograde Archive, no. 33 prime
     Lloyd Dunn <ll@detritus.net>

   DANNY SCHECHTER WAGES A MULTI-MEDIA "MEDIA WAR" (announcement)
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Blesok|Shine #31
     "undisclosed.recepients" <undisclosed.recepients@blesok.com.mk>

   M/C: 'share' issue now online
     "M/C - Media and Culture" <mc@media-culture.org.au>

   Arts Lab Report Released
     "LEONARDO (mk)" <isast@well.com>

   BONJOUR
     =?iso-8859-1?q?spirituel=20maria?= <spirituelmaria@yahoo.fr>

   AfterMath: Unanswered Questions from 9/11 (video/DVD by GNN)
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Monday special on the net
     "Melody Parker Carter" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   New issue, Left Curve no. 27  published
     Csaba Polony <editor@leftcurve.org>

   Brian Holmes: Hieroglyphs of the Future
     Ognjen Strpic <ognjen@mi2.hr>

   M/C: Call for Papers for the 'fibre' issue
     "M/C - Media and Culture" <mc@media-culture.org.au>