Announcer on Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:32:10 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Publications [12x]

Table of Contents:

   2 NEW TITLES on GILLES DELEUZE
     "Rowan Wilson" <RWILSON@continuumbooks.com>

   La revue Multitudes ouvre son nouveau site
     "emmanuel.videcoq" <emmanuel.videcoq@wanadoo.fr>

   Winter Streams feature I
     "MediaCentre" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   *candyfactory projects
     KOGO <takujikogo@mac.com>

   >I - Highway< - Netart from Canada
     "JavaMuseum" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   Frontera Sur Video Sampler
     Ursula Biemann <geobodies@smile.ch>

   OPTICAL TRAPS
     namak <namak@utopiana.am>

   Buddhist Boards 2
     Charles Carreon <charles@topica.email-publisher.com>

   [Psrf] Photostatic Retrograde Archive, no. 34
     Lloyd Dunn <ll@detritus.net>

   book announcement--Wardrip
     David Weininger <dgw@MIT.EDU>

   [zeroglab] CASA BLANCA (WHITE HOUSE)  - 2:03 27-3-2003
     "=?iso-8859-1?B?S+Fyb2x5IFTzdGg=?=" <are@xs4all.nl>

   Fwd: http://www.furtherfield.org/mgarrett/turmoil/
     Lewis LaCook <llacook@yahoo.com>