nettime's_secret_santa on Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:11:43 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> put the upside-down duct-tape V back in xmas [hashemi, moretti, hash]

Gita Hashemi <gita@ping.ca>
     the perfect christmas gift for that patriotic 5 year old on your list
"ben moretti" <bmoretti@chariot.net.au>
     Re: <nettime> some technology that I could use in my life
"Hash" <hash@imakecontent.com>
     RE: <nettime> some technology that I could use in my life

Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:48:16 -0500
From: Gita Hashemi <gita@ping.ca>
Subject: the perfect christmas gift for that patriotic 5 year old on your list

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.asp?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=05b5baa&;

Forward Command Post
$44.99
Take command of your soldiers from
this fully outfitted battle zone. 75-piece
set includes one 11?"H figurine in
military combat gear, toy weapons,
American flag, chairs and more.
Assembled dimensions; 32x16x32"H.
Plastic. 10 lbs. Ages 5 and up.

From: "ben moretti" <bmoretti@chariot.net.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:02:42 +1050
Subject: Re: <nettime> some technology that I could use in my life

Steve Cisler wrote:

>-parrot that echos your words. The store model did not
>work, so I could not test it for its ability to filter,
>but with a time delay on the echo, that could be a lot
>of fun.

perhaps i could order one of these for john howard (the australian prime
minister) - he could incorporate it into the government's foreign policy
apparatus and go on holidays. it would save the pretense of developing opinions
separate from the us government. //b