Ivo Skoric on Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:25:53 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> May the real John Ashcroft please stand up?

Please compare what you see at:
http://www.arkzin.com/competitor/htmls/skoric1.html
and
http://usinfo.state.gov/journals/itgic/1097/ijge/gj-7.htm

So, Ashcroft in 1997, as a senator, during Clinton's administration