Steve Cisler on Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:40:43 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Bushmaster

 From Steve Crandall's  Surf Report: http://radio.weblogs.com/0110648/

So here is what the famous sniper used
http://www.bushmaster.com/

There is a convenient on-line catalog containing even more macho weapons
that are much more accurate than the little 16 inch barrel that was
used. I'm sure their sales are going to receive a big boost now that the
quality of the firearm has been so well demonstrated.

It is interesting to note that the CEO was campaign chair for GW Bush in
Maine during the last election, but had to eject when it was learned
that he was involved in illegal sales of assault weapons. I'm sure that
George will make it up to him and the NRA

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/25/national/25GUN.html

It is a strange world where a company tightly linked to the NRA would be
called BUSHmaster when Bush presides over a party that takes marching
orders from the NRA.