nettime's meta moderators on Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:48:53 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> mysteries of nettime... (2x)

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> mysteries of nettime's inner workings revealed
     Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>

   Re: <nettime> mysteries of nettime's inner workings revealed
     Benjamin Geer <ben@beroul.uklinux.net>

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:47:23 +0200
From: Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>
Subject: Re: <nettime> mysteries of nettime's inner workings revealed

(post as appropriate)

folks,

thanks for remaining so cheerful in all this - what a quagmire ... - and
thanks for protecting the list from this kind of junk. if you ask me, it
shows how important moderation is for nettime. sure, the list would be
different if it was not moderated, but i for one would certainly not be
subscribed to a 'bolder' nettime list.

btw, i think the answer to the question 'how many per day?' should in this
case not be '42', but '0'. if he really needs a reliable number.

greetings,
- -a