porculus on Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:11:35 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> GIVING IS RECEIVING

> As much as I enjoyed the essay, I must admit that nettimers need to get
> real, playing hardball in the end needs major funding, even when it comes
> as a gift for progress.

about this gift economy we must admit it's above all an artifact, the time
of west culture worker was so much put in so 24 hour biblical concret music
it did not remain any timez for so said anarchic exchange, in the kingdom of
blind the one eye are king, & the one who have some timez and money and 2 or
3 personal ideas imagine right away they are a kind of bakounine. compared
to the rest of world we are easily on metaphisical welfare slave  :
neighborhood tuperware exploited,  paypaling flirtatiousing & terminal
millon hit rhizoming netart exhausted