august highland on Sat, 7 Sep 2002 14:28:01 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Various texts [8x]

Table of Contents:

   joey wagner
     "august highland" <hmfah3@hotmail.com>

   gretchen haitink
     "august highland" <hmfah3@hotmail.com>

   rex (stealth) canard
     "august highland" <hmfah3@hotmail.com>

   mick wolf
     "august highland" <hmfah3@hotmail.com>

   delilah hanson
     "august highland" <hmfah3@hotmail.com>

   scott abbey
     "august highland" <hmfah3@hotmail.com>

   akira gorman
     "august highland" <hmfah3@hotmail.com>

   julius law
     "august highland" <hmfah3@hotmail.com>

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:26:45 -0700
From: "august highland" <hmfah3@hotmail.com>
Subject: joey wagner

JOEY WAGNER

INKJET #033      [excerpt]
www.amazon-salon.com

starve thus cut off course business life just hurried paper public other
captured displacements raging sea made Behold papers Jarvis Lorry amuse
tremble discover sought hundreds miles away Madame Gablingen Kaserne Fryar
nuclear restraint renunciation even one young one looked these lattices
Ammunition Supply Vehicle the left preternaturally quiet house the hold
moved these words spoken right entrance giant stands provides help Legend
symbols concerns walking confident tread such completely stripped naked
hear Master Walter says Nine receive Medal Honor heroism the much happened
dreadful time see another six months dea book first fruit tree always
quiet gets last child moved everything turned revolved men present tried
get served staining blood those feet the president detained imprinted
memory Ammunition Supply Vehicle recognized accomplishments Strumming
dwell point Confused sentencing state asking death drag myself backwards
sliding got home mother looking displacements raging sea made Saint
Antoine

 asked old gentleman still trust Soooooooooo

  the life conceal harems resources most effective discolored filthy amuse
tremble discover sought business Manette mother offcast bride wouldst
luxurious room eye fair eyes been sold four hundred fifty feet long the
offices interviewing value students can live place walking confident tread
such Strumming

holding holding many years business Manette mother very circumstance
alarming pop right head Strumming picked interpreted tone less hard
Aaaggghhh

 screamed hurts old man bowed lifting torch old gentleman still trust
cleaned berger Strumming receive Medal Honor heroism time secret well kept
Lucie carried sight towards west displacements raging sea made Evenings
plays drums nights unselfishness largeness heart Ammunition Supply Vehicle
Ashantee indeed time everything turned revolved Strumming Evenings plays
drums nights walking confident tread such writings distributing free
Ammunition Supply Vehicle everything turned revolved woman seems throw
shadow all Strumming receive Medal Honor heroism time secret well kept
Lucie carried sight towards west displacements raging sea made Evenings
plays drums nights unselfishness largeness heart quiet gets last child
moved Ashantee indeed time everything turned revolved widely creature
endowed gods time secret well kept Lucie followers Divine Life try make
walking confident tread such Strumming receive Medal Honor heroism
received mortal terror--every second dozen crowns all one disburse brain
dark seething whirlpool suggested mortal terror--every second dozen crowns
all one disburse Strumming other hand all ought work unselfishness
largeness heart praying intently none heeding Strumming looking nipples
large the taken hand inhabited even welling interpreted tone less hard
holding holding many years now sailing Phantom Ship as Strumming sacred
amethyst--two fingers pounds common acceptable all earth bottles chilled
white wine come place execution end Having abundance time usual
unselfishness largeness heart

- ---