nettime's_password_protection on Tue, 13 Aug 2002 05:56:31 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> [please help me out]

----- Forwarded

Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 04:34:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: [someone]
Subject: please help me out
To: nettime@bbs.thing.net

  hello sir,

              My father is a user of net time client and he has been using
it for the past three years, but I as his son has my own personal computer
in my room which is also using net time client.

            For the past few months now my own computer in my room has been
under utilized just because i fogot the password i used for it before it
was having problem, and now it has been okay but no password to open it for
me to send mails to my friends any more just because of the password i
foget.

             I'am now using this oppotunity to plead you to please send me
a password i will use to open my personal computer. If you will sir, i will
be very greatful for i am one of your greates fans. I will be hoping to ear
from you soon.

                                                                     yours
affectionate.