Announcer on Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:18:15 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [x7]

Table of Contents:

   Bridges Call for Papers
     "Anderson, Janet" <Janet_Anderson@BanffCentre.CA>

   McLuhan's birthday this Saturday
     "George(s) Lessard" <media@web.net>

   RhythmEngine workshop
     hidenori watanave <derin@photon01.co.jp>

   [Fwd] [vorbis-dev] Vorbis 1.0 released
     jaromil <jaromil@dyne.org>

   RhythmForest project - an international forestation interface
     watanave hidenori <derin@lovelink.co.jp>

   [nexTrouTe.com] - Join Parliament Bitte - the 101/0 UpGrade PlateForm!
     ".pavu.com" <jean-philippe.halgand@pavu.com>

   trashconnection at Le Monde
     trashconnection <www@trashconnection.com>