calin on Mon, 22 Jul 2002 19:42:48 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Attn BIG Torino artists: Does BIG Torino owe you money?

well, finalloy teh artist is raising his head and speaks against the curator.
interesting... there are tons of simmilar stories but it is inetresting that
those times of opressive neo-liberalism made artists more assertive
financially. that's good.

calin

> Dear BIG Torino artists and others,
>
> The BIG festival (run by Michelangelo Pistoletto) owes us $2700 that we
> paid out of our own pocket to set up our project there. No amount of
> e-mail and telephoning from us and from one of the curators has had any
> success in getting the festival to pay us this money.
 <...>