nettime's_digestive_system on Fri, 3 May 2002 04:31:45 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> full of having to think about usability digest [young/hwang/svensk]

Daniel Young <danny@miltonglaser.com>
     Re: <nettime> full of digital hot air
Francis Hwang <sera@fhwang.net>
     <nettime> Having to think about interface
fredriksvensk@netscape.net
     Re: GENERATION FLASH: Usability/Interaction

Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 09:47:17 -0400
Subject: Re: <nettime> full of digital hot air
From: Daniel Young <danny@miltonglaser.com>

I agree with Dimtris about the lack of discussion of the work. Where is the
talk about specific works of net art? Where are the critics and philosophers
of the new art form? But I don't agree with his prediction of a short
life-cycle for this new form. I expect NewZoid, my first work in this field,
to last at least as long as the Parthenon (if it is properly maintained.)
Daniel Young

on 5/1/02 9:02 PM, Dimitris C.Milionis at milioni@otenet.gr wrote:

> Every one on this list that post
> talks about the tools of there craft (software, flash etc,etc.)
> but nobody talks about each others work of art
 <...>