nettime's_flashometer_IV on Wed, 1 May 2002 06:57:21 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> ++ Re: GENERATION FLASH [Kanarinka 2x, Klima 3x, napier, askrom]

Table of Contents:

   RE: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Usability/Interaction
     "Kanarinka" <kanarinka@ikatun.com>

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Usability/Interaction
     John Klima <klima@echonyc.com>

   RE: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Usability/Interaction
     "Kanarinka" <kanarinka@ikatun.com>

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Usability/Interaction
     John Klima <klima@echonyc.com>

   RE: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Usability/Interaction
     napier <napier@potatoland.org>

   RE: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Usability/Interaction
     "Christopher Fahey [askrom]" <askROM@graphpaper.com>