nettime's_retort on Sat, 27 Apr 2002 18:10:43 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> oh yeah? digest [skoric, wonehere, ana, sheetz, sanborn]

   [mod note: we note a sharp spike in complaints about the uncivil
    tone of comments on the israel/palestine conflict, both on- and
    off-list, and calls for more stringent moderation. a happier ap-
    proach would be for nettimers to think (or look) back to the ar-
    chives for fine examples of the various ways in which this list
    has dealt with past conflicts. cheers, t]

"Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>
     Re: Arafat Accountability Act
WoNereH@aol.com
     Re: <nettime> Media coverage in the USA and New York City
"ana l. =?iso-8859-1?Q?vald=E9s?=" <agora@algonet.se>
     about Oriana Fallacis article
Dan Sheetz <dan@goodfoodpro.com>
     Re: <nettime> the Gates of hell