nettime's_depth_charge on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:27:04 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> generation (xxx|flash) digest [sanborn, roving_reporter]

Keith Sanborn <mrzero@panix.com>
     Re: <nettime> GENERATION FLASH  (3A / 3)
nettime's_roving_reporter <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     net.art icon linda 'lovelace' boreman dies

Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:47:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: Keith Sanborn <mrzero@panix.com>
Subject: Re: <nettime> GENERATION FLASH  (3A / 3)

Show me some good flash animations that are interesting by any criteria?
Where are they? I looked at the alt Bienniale site. Those are trivial? But
hey, I'm willing to learn. Somebody point  me in the direction of an
interesting use of the medium, something that compares with say Vuk C's
ascii version of Deep Throat?