nettime's reversal digest on Sun, 14 Apr 2002 23:27:46 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Strange Days in Caracas [4x]

Table of Contents:

   <nettime> Chavez is in (again)
     "MULLE" <MULLE@FRONTNET.ORG>

   Hot Off the E-Presses: Chavez is Back
     Alan Keenan <akeenan23@earthlink.net>

   Re: [undercurrents] general strike in Venezuela - call for  resignation of  Pres
     martha rosler <navva@earthlink.net>

   Philip K. Dick in Caracas
     Ricardo Bello <aracal@well.com>

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:45:09 +0200
From: "MULLE" <MULLE@FRONTNET.ORG>
Subject: <nettime> Chavez is in (again)

"CARACAS, Venezuela (CNN) -- President Hugo Chavez has reclaimed power in
Venezuela, just two days after being forced from office."

http://asia.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/americas/04/14/venezuela/index.html

strange days in Venezuela...