Announcer on Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:37:26 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Publications [16x]

Table of Contents:

   "Database Cinema"- Friday, February 22 @ jihui
     z@apiece.net

   New Debord Translation
     "Bureau of Public Secrets" <knabb@slip.net>

   redTV interview | Ulus Baker -- What is Opinion?
     "Aras Ozgun" <aries@pyromedia.org>

     domiziana giordano <domiziana@nexus.it>

   [Psrf] Photostatic Retrograde Archive, no. 48
     Lloyd Dunn <psrf@detritus.net>

   4 x 4 generative design
     m e t a <meta@meta.am>

   Lindsay Kemp Webpage
     Yukihiko Yoshida <yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp>

   hybrid vigor institute looking into interdisciplinary research methods
     geert lovink <geert@desk.nl>

     Ron Goldin <tobiasblue@gmx.net>

   open society initiative
     "Iva Pauker" <iva@optushome.com.au>

   mois multi mov
     deKam <deKam@node.net>

   wettbewerb "evolutionaere zellen"
     evolutionaere-zellen@fingerweb.org

   mediatopia.net
     "mediatopia.net" <mediatopia@adHocArts.org>

   Who Shot Immanence? - On Georg Paul Thomann
     geert lovink <geert@desk.nl>

   eveil e desire, --- , avez vous dit//#
     mouchette <jim@jimpunk.com>

   EUPRACTIC NOTICE - FEB 2002