quigley on Sat, 2 Mar 2002 01:24:25 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Zizek interview

Thanks for posting the interview, Doug.  I have to say, as one who has
read a lot of Zizek's work, attended lectures, and sat through a
semester-long seminar with him at the New School, I'm amazed that you were
able to get such direct and straightforward answers to your questions.

tq