Announcer on Wed, 6 Feb 2002 03:12:05 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Events [x11]

Table of Contents:

   AGORA 2002: NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN MEDIA LITERACY
     "ALAS" <alas@ath.forthnet.gr>

   Dorkbotlondon#3
     "Saul Albert" <saul@twenteenthcentury.com>

   [transmediale] club transmediale.02 | NEWSLETTER #2 | Screenings
     club transmediale <club@transmediale.de>

   ( ( ( N O R A D I O ) ) )
     "noweb" <info@noweb.org>

   TENT CITY III
     n30mural@speakeasy.net

   On view at Post Media Network February- Ma
     Michele Thursz <michele@michelethursz.com>

   for the Announcer
     "k" <kasprzak@videokill.com>

   Free Radio Linux - launching 03.02.02
     honor <honor@va.com.au>

   sound art performance
     artclay <artclay@netsurfer.ch>

   [CSL] Incubation2 Conference on Writing & the Internet:            Registration
     Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

   Surveillance & Control: an event on surveillance technologies & new media art, M
     honor <honor@va.com.au>