Announcer on Mon, 4 Feb 2002 02:26:53 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Announcements 020203a [x10]

Table of Contents:

   SIGGRAPH 2002 ART GALLERY SEEKS ......
"George(s) Lessard" <media@web.net>
   read_me 1.2 under attack
Olga Goriunova <og@avia.formoza.ru>
   (((NORADIO))) diffusion & submission
"noweb" <info@noweb.org>
   GlobalCN2001 Report
rl@dcn.org (Richard Lowenberg)
   Read_me site is back - deadline extended!
Olga Goriunova <og@avia.formoza.ru>
   jan van eyck academie: 2 research jobs (announcement)
geert <geert@xs4all.nl>
   textz.com newsletter february 2002
"textz.com" <textz@textz.com>
   2 Week REMINDER - Rhizome.org Net Art Commissions
Mary West <mary@rhizome.org>
   the calls and opps list -- a digest of calls for work
Michael Mandiberg <Michael@Mandiberg.com>
   audio visual  arts
soundtoys <info@soundtoys.net>
   rhein.tanzmedia.web // statement of the jury