Toni Alatalo on Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:27:18 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Kids pictured Mobile Phone Families in Nokialand, Oulu

"we" (one of our group's umbrellas) organized a drawing contest for
children under 13, the theme was mobile phone families - the winning and
other pieces of art are shown at
http://www.mobileforum.org/news/SWnewsF0006.html

the texts are in Finnish only so here's a bit of translation:

---cut---

A Winner found in the Childrens' Drawing Contest!

The drawing contest for children was organized so that children under 13
years of age could visit and draw their own view during June (in MFO
ShowRoom, translators note).

The theme was to draw a Mobile Phone Family or a Mobile Phone for each
member of the own family. The drawings were made by approximately thirty
little artists. The artworks were all brilliant and cheered up for long
both the customers and workers in the MFOShowRoom with their eloquency.
Even the family pets had found Mobile Phones for themselves! As the
winner, the colourful drawing by Tuukka Fjält was selected.

[picture here]

Here results from the other beginning artists:

[more pics]

so http://www.mobileforum.org/news/SWnewsF0006.html is that - the rest
is up to you..

~Toni