Doug Henwood on Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:03:39 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Fighting over movie tickets in Kabul

Steve Cisler wrote:

>At the Internet Society conference in 2000 I met the webmaster for the
>Taliban.

How can you just toss of an item like that without further elaboration?
That's one of the strangest occupational titles I've ever come across!
What was he like? What was the Taliban's website like? Surely it's not the
one at <http://www.taliban.org>.

Doug