nettime's social being on Wed, 24 Oct 2001 03:52:43 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [7x]

Table of Contents:

   ncc48 netART community congress | graz, A
     Reinhard Braun <braun@mur.at>

   Videotage: Macau Video Projects
     Geert Lovink <geert@xs4all.nl>

   COPYLEFT AT [PLUG IN] AND VIPER 21
     aschindler <aschindler@weallplugin.org>

   DLM-Forum 2002, Barcelona 7-8 May 2002 - call for papers
     DIGICULT@cec.eu.int

   digibodies BUDAPEST
     Nina Czegledy <czegledy@interlog.com>

   High Sweat Tech Shop Street Performance
     fran ilich <ilich_030@yahoo.com.mx>

   Privacy Lecture Series - Copyright, Courts & Criminals
     Ana Viseu <ana.viseu@utoronto.ca>